...has come & gone without a baby making an appearance.
Had my last check-up with my Doctor today (weird). I am still dilated 1 cm, but have progressed from 50% to 70% & she has dropped a little more. I'm scheduled to be induced Tues. July 21st, but am hopeful that she'll make an appearance on her own. So needless to say, there will be alot of walking and jumping around this week.
Had my last check-up with my Doctor today (weird). I am still dilated 1 cm, but have progressed from 50% to 70% & she has dropped a little more. I'm scheduled to be induced Tues. July 21st, but am hopeful that she'll make an appearance on her own. So needless to say, there will be alot of walking and jumping around this week.I still feel great, and am going to enjoy these last few days of my little girl moving around inside of me.
1 comments:
Me gusto este photo :)
Post a Comment