It's only been 2 weeks, but I feel like she has been in my life forever. I'm loving every minute with my sweet Kendall. She has a pretty regular sleep schedule, which makes it easier for me. She's down for the night around 10 after cuddling with dad, then up at 3 or 4:00, and then I don't hear her again until 7 or 8:00. Her day time naps are getting much better (she actually lets me put her down ). She has a few cat naps & one long nap, which gives me time for myself. I was brave & took her out on Tues to meet Roger for lunch. She did really good, & slept most of the afternoon. I just get nervous that she is going to start screaming while I'm on the freeway & I can't do anything to help her. That little girl has some lungs on her & it breaks my heart to see tears in her eyes.
All in all we are doing great. I feel so blessed to be able to stay home & be a full-time mommy. Thank you Roger for working so hard to take care of our family. You are an amazing daddy & husband. I love you!
1 comments:
I miss you guys!!!!!! Keep the pictures coming and give her a big kiss from her Aunt Z :)
Post a Comment