Thursday, July 1, 2010

Splish Splash

What a Ham!

We started swim lessons this week at Corona Del Mar HS. The first couple of days it was over cast & really cold, so I didn't want to torture Kendall by taking pictures. Day 3 was a different story, sunny & warm! As you can tell from this picture she was really excited.
In class so far we have worked on splashing with our hands (check), kicking with our feet (check), holding onto the side (work in progress, she gets distracted by the toys), sitting on the side then jumping in (check), blowing bubbles (depends on the day), & going under the water (check).
Keep up the good work munchkin! Mommy loves you!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love that pic...she's so adorable. Also love how patriotic your blog is, all the sudden I heard the music and I was feeling proud to be an American. xo

Foy said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe she is almost one! How exciting =)