Thursday, July 29, 2010

OC Fair

We met a few of our friends at the Orange County Fair so we could see the farm animals.
Kendall was so excited, I couldn't get her out of the stroller fast enough.
"Look mom, I'm helping."
It was a warm day & she wanted to make sure the cows had enough to drink.


The best was when they started feeding the cows & sheep. They were mooing & baaing so loud. Kendall joined right in..."baaa...baaa".


I think this is my favorite picture of the day


I was amazed at how soft she was the the chicks. I guess it's the practice with all the touch & feel books.


"Kendall, what does the sheep say?"



That's one happy farmer!


You'll have to ask Grandma Laura what the goat says. (family joke)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Kari, send me an email and I'll give you some links to some tutorials I have found online for making the felt flowers.
katiejnielsen@gmail.com

Foy said...

How fun! She is one happy little girl =)