Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kendall is One!


Saturday, July 17th was Kendall's 1st Birthday


I made a fishing pole & hung a sheet from some trees (the breeze was strong so it didn't stay up) & the kids went "fishing" over the sheet. I got some sea turtles & fish from Oriental Trading Co. that they were able to "catch". Roger was cute behind the sheet, he would tease the kids by putting empty soda cans or trash on their hook, before giving them their "catch of the day".

"Kendall's Cove" was at a park up the street from our house.
Perfect location for a party.

Welcome to the "Sand Shack", where the kids were able to create sand art. I found some little plastic bottles in the shapes of fish, shells & sea turtles at Micheal's. I never saw any finished products, but they must of had a good time because the sand was gone.

The Birthday Girl & her cake.

As you can tell from the evidence on her cake, she had a few helpers. All her friends came over to make sure her cake tasted okay.
She loved sharing with them.

She would of been happy eating the whole cake


There isn't a day that goes by without me looking at Kendall & thinking that I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Our family has been blessed with such a sweet & loving little spirit & I thank Heavenly Father everyday for allowing us to be her earthly parents. She has taught us how to truly Love & Be Loved.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny Kari. You are so creative.

Natalie said...

So cute...darling pics. Sad I missed it but glad to see the cute set up in pics.

Blume Bunch said...

Just saw this..cute party...wish we could have been there.