Thursday, June 18, 2009

Star Struck

Yesterday I had my 36 week check-up with the Dr. & Roger was encouraged to come. We were sitting in the waiting room, when out walks this really tall woman. I look at her & think to myself that she looks really familiar, & I wonder if that is... She proceeds to walk out of the office, & the next think I know i'm getting a nudge from Roger. He leans over & says "that was Lindsay Davenport"(pro tennis player). So, we get called back & we're talking to the nurse & mention that we recognized Lindsay. She says "Oh yeah, she is super nice". "Kobe Bryant & his family come her too".
Who would have thought.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hmmmm. Not what I heard about her. They just say that because she's a client. I would always see her when we watched the Koss'. She lives just up the street from them.
Loved that 36 weeker. How did it go?