Monday, June 8, 2009

34 Weeks & Counting

I wanted to see her again!
I asked my Dr. if I could have one more ultra sound and my wish was granted.
She is still a girl (phew) & I am even more anxious to hold her in my arms.
It was really hard to get good images of her because she is so squished in there, but the tech managed to get a couple.The first is her profile with her hand resting on her chest.
The second is her nose (can you see her nostrils?), mouth & chin.
I loved this one because we got to see her swallow & lick her lips.
So cute!
Her next pictures should be in about 5 weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! We can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! Here is some advice I was glad I had:
Enjoy every minute, it goes by fast!
You will sleep again--maybe in 9 months, but it will eventually come.
Sleep when the baby sleeps. the laundry will get done later, order take-out, but sleep is priceless. Especially once she gets out of that sleepy newborn stage.
Get on a good schedule--but don't stress about it, it will work out eventually.
Grandma's are great fro holding babies.
It's going to hurt!!! And your body will never be the same, but it is sooooo worht it when you and Roger will hold her for the first time.

You will be an awesome mom Kari--I can't wait for you to join the ranks of motherhood.