Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend Warriors

After going back & forth on what color green to paint the baby's room, we made a decision.
So, around 8:00PM on a Friday night, we rolled up our sleeves & got to work.
(We finished around 3am)Roger & I are a great team!
I tape & paint around the windows & the corners.
Then Roger follows with the roller.
You are probably wondering why we started painting so late.
There is a perfectly good explanation...We are great procrastinators!
The next day, my Dad was coming to put the bead board & chair rail up & we needed the paint to be on the wall first. It makes the process much easier.

My dad amazes me!
With Roger's help, they were able to get it all done before dinner time.
Isn't Steve great?!
The semi finished project.
All that is left to do is paint the bead board white & touch up the green walls.
I am so happy with how everything is looking.
Her room is going to be so cute!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I love the color. And handy dads and husbands are so wonderful!

Foy said...

Good job! Looking awesome! I'm sure she'll love it =)