So sorry for the delay & lack of blogging. I just haven't had the motivation. I have been doing things, don't get me wrong. But when it comes to getting on the computer, fighting the blog program I just don't have the patience.
I'll give you a run through of our last few months.
July 4Th we went to Grandma & Grandpa Blumes , this you know
July 24Th-Aug. 3rd We went to the Armstrong Cabin in Wyoming. One of my favorite vacations. It is what you call a real vacation. In the middle of no where, sitting on the porch reading or out on the lake water skiing. Roger is a totally different person when he is in Wyoming. He says he is going to retire there. (I don't think so)
Aug & Sept. have kept us busy with work & our church callings. One exciting change for Roger, he got released from his calling in the Primary. Maybe now he can make some more friends in the ward.
Thanks for your nagging to get me blogging again. When I find our pictures of Wyoming maybe I'll put a few on to share.
Love you all
Sunday Rituals
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment