Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome to Pinedale

I hope you enjoy the view as much as we do.


This is what we are blessed to see every night from the porch of the cabin.

Getting my exercise!

Roger needed a little bit too


If I wasn't on the boat, or on the deck enjoying the outdoors you'd probably find me cuddled up with my book somewhere in the cabin.
I finally finished Harry Potter.

Meet the neighbors!

Every year there is a doe & her fawn under the neighbor's porch.

We celebrated Roger's birthday.

I've never seen him so excited to celebrate a birthday before.

Roger LOVES Pinedale

We enjoyed the company of our new tenants that made themselves right at home in a hanging basket on the porch. Everyday we'd watch them grow as their parents would feed them bugs & an occasional worm. The best part was cheering them on as they jumped from the nest and tested their wings for the first time. I felt like a proud mama.

3 comments:

Crow Family said...

that view is awesome!

Z said...

I'm seriously impressed with the pic of our new friends! I'm ready to go back, aren't you??? How does Christmas time sounds?!?!?!

jennie said...

Hey Kari! I love the pictures on your blog, the cabin looks amazing! I'm so excited to catch up with you through your blog! It's been too long, roommie!