
There are some days when I'm on the computer & I could be doing something productive but it just doesn't happen. I end up searching the internet & land in pretty much the same place. There are of course my favorite places to "just look" that I'd like to share with you. Who doesn't love Tiffany's? But at the same time who can really afford to buy a diamond engagement ring there? For kicks the other day my mom & I wondered into the store & checked out the "diamond salon". She tried on a plain Tiffany setting, 2kt diamond. The diamond alone was like $31,000. You're kidding me, right? Don't get me wrong they are beautiful, but I think I'll stick to the sterling silver stuff, that is more of my price range. But i'm just looking.:-)
My second favorite place to "just look" is Coach. I love me some Coach purses. (where did this expensive taste come from?) They are just beautiful! I had one once, but it was stolen out of my car. So to everyone out there, never leave your purse in the car. I don't care if you think you're hiding it, they may be watching. So for now, I'm just looking

7 comments:
That's my girl!!! You should always have a list of things your husband can "surprise" you with! ;)
I have come to love coach purses too! But just like you i only look...
I'm so glad you have one of these! Now I have a way to keep in touch. I feel stranded up here sometimes! Haha. I'm coming home next week, so maybe we can plan a family dinner or something. Mexi Casa?? :) Hope you guys are doing well.
So I just came to browse your blog to see if anything was new and when I opened your page my apologize song came on...bless you dear child!!!!!
Hey girl, I love coach purses too! In fact I have one that looks just like that one you have a picture of. (but it is silver accessories not gold) Did you hear I am having a girl? She is due August 1st. - Candis
umm.. Cousin? Its been almost a month. Whats going on? Do I have to lecture you? hahaha.. j/k
hey, i saw your tennis blog, and now its gone?! :) I wanted to see a picture of you both in your matching visors......Im assuming you actually wore them in public :)
Post a Comment