This week was our year and a half anniversary. He was so sweet & totally suprised me with a dozen red roses. I of course didn't get him anything because I really wasn't planning on celebrating our 18 month mark. I guess he is a little more romantic than I am & that is why I love him so much.
I did tell him that he is getting himself in trouble because I'm going to start expecting flowers every 6 months, plus birthday & V-day. He just rolled his eyes at me & smiled.
2 comments:
That's my girl!!! You can never have too many flowers! You guys should start celebrating Fridays as well :) I love the pic in the background! It's good to see it actually hung up on a wall!!! Love ya!
Holy cow! Look who I found!! I googled your name and found your blog. I'll add you to my list. I'm so glad you have one!!
Post a Comment