Wednesday, January 20, 2010

6 Months

Gosh darn it! Stop Growing Up!
It's hard to believe our little girl is already 6 months old.
Where has the time gone?
Roger & I cherish every moment that we have with her & miss her when she is sleeping. (that last part probably wont last much longer)
She is learning so much, & her smile/laugh is contagious.
She would get so frustrated with the exersaucer. She'd yell & pull at all the toys because she wanted to hold them. I didn't let her play in it for about a week. Now she loves it. I'll be holding her & she leans down for it. It's fun watching her move from toy to toy (she defiantly has her favorites).
"Stop It! You're too little to be doing that."
No she isn't crawling yet, but soon. The Dr. said she'll probably be crawling by 7-8 months.
You can tell she just wants to go. She pushes herself up into this position & rocks like crazy. It's so cute, but I'm not ready for it (the house isn't either)

6 month stats:
Head 17 in.
Height 27 in.
Weight 16 lbs 7 oz.
75% in all areas (just right)

My little Sweet Pea is growing up

0 comments: