The Dress
(Made by my Mom)
Our wonderful friends & family who were there to support Kendall on her special day.
Roger gave her an amazing blessing, filled with the Spirit of our Heavenly Father.
Ben(friend), Craig(my brother), Mike & Rick(my Uncles), Fred(Roger's Dad), Dan(Roger's brother), Kendall & Roger, Steve(my Dad), Adam(friend), Mike(Bro-in-law), Tyler(friend)
Thank you for exercising your Priesthood!

It's hard for me to put into words the love that I have for my Heavenly Father. He has blessed me with an amazing Husband & Daughter that I get to be with for Eternity. I can never repay Him, but will do my best each day to share the love He has for me with others.
Thank you for exercising your Priesthood!
It's hard for me to put into words the love that I have for my Heavenly Father. He has blessed me with an amazing Husband & Daughter that I get to be with for Eternity. I can never repay Him, but will do my best each day to share the love He has for me with others.
0 comments:
Post a Comment