
Roger LOVES hockey, so he couldn't resist going to the opening season game. The only problem was that he couldn't get any of his buddies to go with him. He asked if I would go with him (I love hockey too), but I said "only if Kendall can come"

Wild Wing!!!

We didn't have our usual seats, but it was fun seeing the game from a different perspective.


Kendall was a good girl for her first hockey game.
She didn't fuss at all. She is a people watcher like her mom & loved looking at the flashing bright lights in the arena. She fell asleep during the 2nd period & stayed that way until we got home.
I think she'll get to go again soon.
We had a great night! Thanks Roger aka Daddy
1 comments:
So sweet! Sorry we missed the blessing... I am sure it was fabulous!
Post a Comment