Being 5 months old is so fun!
I've learned so many new things that keep Mom busy.
I've learned so many new things that keep Mom busy.

I'm sitting like a Big Girl (not by myself yet, but still practicing)
I roll back to tummy & then tummy to back. And when I'm on my tummy I tuck my knees under & creep forward. Mom says the house isn't baby proofed yet so I can't start crawling.

I reach for anything I can get my hands on & put it in my mouth.
Mom's hair & ear rings are so cool, but don't taste very good.
Mom & I have a great time together, but nothing puts a smile on my face like seeing Daddy after a long day of him being at work.
That's it for now, but I'll keep you up-dated on what else I learn.
I'm just a Happy Baby!

0 comments:
Post a Comment