Monday, September 28, 2009

2 Months

I love watching this little girl grow & discover new things. Besides the fact that she is rolling from her tummy to her back, she has also figured out how to utilize her legs & feet. Kendall gets super excited when she plays with her "bugs" on the floor gym. You can here her laugh & scream for joy through the whole house. Then the other morning it got really quite so I went to see what she was doing. I typically will find her asleep, but not this time. She had figured out how to lift her legs & kick the bugs. It was adorable watching her concentrate as she lifted her butt & extended those long legs to reach her toys.

Today she had her 2 month check up with the doctor.
She had no idea what was coming, poor baby!

She screamed, but quickly settled down and went right to sleep.

12 lbs 6 oz
23 in. tall
15 in. diameter head
& adorable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is too precious. I hate shot day. I cried with Jake and Cole when they were babies, but I guess I have become an old pro--with Bret I prep myself the whole day.

P.S. I love the bows and flower headbands!

durenfamily said...

Oh, she is cute.