Est. August 2006
AWWW! I hope you are feeling well. And your niece is so cute. I can now speak from personal experience that baby girls are a lot of fun!
Congratulations Kari. I am so happy for you. I found your blog through Candice's. Hope you are feeling okay.Lanita
Congrats on the news! I hear baby girls are fun--I wouldn't know though. ya' know with 3 boys and all. There isn't an ounce of frilliness in them.
Look at that little foot! I LOVE ULTRASOUNDS! I got one like every 2 weeks. AND A GIRL!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! How does Roger feel about that? :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWWW! I hope you are feeling well. And your niece is so cute. I can now speak from personal experience that baby girls are a lot of fun!
Congratulations Kari. I am so happy for you. I found your blog through Candice's. Hope you are feeling okay.
Lanita
Congrats on the news! I hear baby girls are fun--I wouldn't know though. ya' know with 3 boys and all. There isn't an ounce of frilliness in them.
Look at that little foot! I LOVE ULTRASOUNDS! I got one like every 2 weeks. AND A GIRL!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! How does Roger feel about that? :)
Post a Comment