We're Having a Baby!
I'm not a very good secret keeper, but I did manage to keep it from everyone (including the family) for almost two months! It was really tough, because Roger & I are so excited, but being able to tell the family on Christmas morning made it all worth it.
Our first ultra sound was at 8 weeks (& 3 days). The tech called it the gingerbread man stage, becaue the arms and legs are little stubs. It made the pregnancy more real, especially being able to see it's heart fluttering in the image.
The second ultra sound was at 12 weeks.
What an amazing change! It was jumping around like crazy, testing out it's new legs. The tech had a hard time getting the appropriate measurements because it wouldn't hold still long enough.
I looked at Roger & said "she's" dancing. :-)
I have been so lucky! I feel perfectly fine, which makes the pregnancy so unreal to me. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for entrusting me with such an amazing treasure, & that I'm healthy and capable of doing so.
Roger & I are so excited for all that 2009 has to offer, and look forward to our new addition coming July 14, 2009.
Our first ultra sound was at 8 weeks (& 3 days). The tech called it the gingerbread man stage, becaue the arms and legs are little stubs. It made the pregnancy more real, especially being able to see it's heart fluttering in the image.
The second ultra sound was at 12 weeks.What an amazing change! It was jumping around like crazy, testing out it's new legs. The tech had a hard time getting the appropriate measurements because it wouldn't hold still long enough.
I looked at Roger & said "she's" dancing. :-)
I have been so lucky! I feel perfectly fine, which makes the pregnancy so unreal to me. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for entrusting me with such an amazing treasure, & that I'm healthy and capable of doing so.
Roger & I are so excited for all that 2009 has to offer, and look forward to our new addition coming July 14, 2009.
12 comments:
Nice Blog, pretty pictures. I hope the child is all you expect. Life is beautiful when lived.
RAgs
Congratulations Kari! So excited for you two to enjoy a new member of your family soon. I'm glad to hear you've been healthy as well. Take care.
CONGRATS! We are so excited for you two!!!!
I am so happy for you! Love the ultrasound shots. Hang in there and enjoy every moment. If you journal, write it all down. Each pregnancy is so different. Love to all of you!
Congrats! Children mke everything so much more fun!
Shirlene
We are so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!
YEAH!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you two!! Congrats! Pregnancy is wonderful, but having the baby here is so much better. You will love being a mom!
I am soooo happy for you!! Woo Hoo. Babies are the best. I love Keely sooo much. Take advantage of your free time though, once the baby gets here your wonder what you used to do. I bet your parents are so excited.
Congrats--we are so excited for you guys. So glad you feel wonderful.
Your christmas cards were way cute. I will be calling you soon. I am excited for you and hope you keep feeling good. Cross our fingers, and I announced Hailey on Christmas. I was 5 months along can you believe that? I felt good till I announced I was pregnant. Funny
Congratulations! Sam and I were so excited when we saw your Christmas card.
And you were right about a girl! :) I always worried about thier hearts. So they finally learned when I came in, to let me see the beating hearts first, then they could look at other stuff. Now I go in and put my hand and thier little chests and I can feel it still beating. There's nothing better.
Post a Comment